Want to support brands concerned about their environmental and social impact? We share our summer finds with you. Swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, beach towel, sunscreen... equipped from head to toe for committed holidays!

Nenes Paris

Nénés Paris offers vintage-style swimsuits, made in France and Portugal. As for their fabric, 98% of their models are made from recycled fibers (as for the remaining 2%, they are made from organic cotton).

TIPS HINDBAG: They also have a nugget lingerie collection!

Blue Gingham Rosie Top - 70€


Jimmy Fairly

Jimmy Fairly is riding the trend by offering sunglasses with extravagant shapes. Their frames are mainly made of Eco Acetate, a vegetable and biodegradable material.

TIPS HINDBAG: They also have lots of colorful models.

The Max - 178€

Jimmy fairly sunglasses

Solar cream

No more white marks, Patyka organic sunscreen is non-greasy and non-sticky: everything we love. In addition, all their skincare ranges are made in France, packaging included!

HINDBAG TIPS: Eco-designed and biodegradable, their formulas are more respectful of the seabed, our fish friends will thank you!

Sunscreen body spray SPF30 - €29.90

patyka sunscreen

Cherry White

The fouta, the essential for beach days. To limit its carbon footprint, Blanc Cerise has chosen to produce in our European neighbours, mainly in Portugal. Their beach towels are made of cotton with the OEKO-TEX label, which certifies the control of substances at each stage of production (raw materials, yarns, dyeing).​​

HINDBAG TIPS: You can add personalized embroidery to your fouta.

Beach towel - 22€

Cherry white beach towel


At Hindbag, the most difficult thing is to choose your color! We offer a large collection of bags and accessories in 100% organic cotton with the GOTS label. Our products are made in India by our partner NGO Swami Sivananda Mamorial Institute (SSMI) which fights for the emancipation of women from disadvantaged neighborhoods in Delhi.

TIPS HINDBAG: Summer trend, theXL banana matching the bucket hat.

Lilac bucket hat - 28€

Hindbag banana and lilac bob
June 21, 2022